Updated information for volleyball players and their families. The times and locations have not changed, however we only have limited space. At MTMS we only have one court to use. Depending on numbers in attendance we will group and take turns on the court. Reminder that these VOLLEYBALL WORKOUTS are NOT required.
We want to take every safety need to keep our community safe. Here is our guidelines at the present time. Things may change and you will be updated as promote as possible.
In an effort to follow CDC guidelines please see below the plans for Mill Valley and USD 232 to keep students and staff safe while participating in sport specific workouts
- Attendance must be taken each session each day.
- Health and travel questions must also be asked.
- All athletes and coaches must wear a mask in order to participate. NO MASK, NO PARTICIPATION!
- All athletes will need to bring their own water bottle that is clearly labeled with name or identifying mark.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for athletes to use as they enter the gym and throughout the time they are participating.
- Coaches and players will adhere to 6 feet social distance.
- Volleyballs/basketballs (equipment) will be wiped at the conclusion of each session. The preference will be for coaches to sanitize more often during each session.
- Water breaks will be staggered to alleviate congestion in doorways.
- No high fives or fist bumps will be allowed between players or players and coaches.
- Athletes will be placed in groups. Groups will remain the same throughout July.
- Groups will be dismissed at staggered times at the conclusion of the activity.
- At the conclusion of the activity, athletes are not to congregate while waiting to leave. Students are encouraged to exit school property as quickly as possible.
Looking forward to seeing and working with the girls back in the gym.